Xiaomi Mi 10T / Mi 10T Pro / Redmi K30S Ultra
Corvus V16.7 device changelog (26/07/21)
- Improved Brightness
- Better audio (thanks to SebaUbuntu, KrasCGQ, dianlujitao, luk1337, Dobsgw)
- Louder speaker volume (thanks Dobsgw)
- No distortion on speaker (thanks Dobsgw)
- AOSP Bluetooth HAL V2 (thanks Dobsgw)
- Enabled display color management
- Sync color modes with sunfish
- Added Power button press to unlock with Fingerprint reader
- Better statusbar padding (thanks ejbtrd and Agmad)
- Changed SkiaUI backend to OpenGL instead of Vulkan (this fixes Videocalls, and tiktok)
- Added High Touch Polling Rate support (240hz touch) - (thanks Rami, Ayrton990, fl0atpoint)
- Disabled HD notification
- Rapid charge and reporting should be fixed by now (thanks Rami)
- July’s Redfin Fingerprint
- Disabled VoLTE HD notification (thanks Dobgsw)
- Enabled call recording for vanilla builds
- Thanks to Rami, Dobsgw, ejbtrd, Agmad, mhmdev, and all the Apollo build team.
Corvus V16.6 device changelog (30/06/21)
- Added vanilla version
- Now you can force 60hz in Battery Saver Settings
- Added icons for Min/Max RR picker
- Added Pixel offline charging animation
- Many kernel changes including:
- Maybe fixed fast charging (reporting is derped, it charges fast with 1st party charger). Thanks to @Ramisky
- Probably better battery & performance thanks @fl0atpoint.
- Exfat support
- among others
Corvus V16.5 device changelog (25/06/21)
- Initial official build
- Switched current battery health capacity status node. Now the reading is correct.
- Switched to User & Enforcing build for more safety
- Fixed jitter and Adaptative 144hz thanks to @Ramisky & @dobsgw
- Fixed AAC and aptX thanks to @dobsgw & @DennySPb.
- Switched to Pixel Power HAL thanks to @Ayrton990 & @Dyneteve
- Fixed wakelocks not suspending (what u guys call smp2p), thanks to @Ayrton990 and @Ramisky.
- Enabled Blur thanks to @johnpaulpatigas